theseaspot

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Money

And this is a story taken from a book called " The million dollars middleaged money" written by an unknown solitary hermit.

One step and leaning forward, an obscured hollowy place, there was a room, which turn in the night into green, when the night was finished.

Being from 1777 in this beautiful place, these remembrances made me squirm.
A page from the book, above mentioned, haze me into a melanchololic feeling.

I had to admit it. Me and my dog ask for the blood of our old custom.
Homero and me used to move our bodies just to capture bats and bat humans.
We used to assist them and them, our plants were not so hungry.

Unfortunately the bats and the human bats were extinguished by the cause of us.

All we have now, is a new webcam stolen from the old Mercado de Abasto de Tunaspunco.

We all hope that old blood keep in our bodies, again, again and again.

With love

The conqueror of Montesquieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home