theseaspot

Monday, November 01, 2004

Pumpkinning smash

well, i hope of, turned out to be very sad

well, i hope you never understand me, nor me i understand myself

so, what s the new to picture if i start to cry, hopeless and chemistrily sad?

what s the real matter
None to fight for, except by you and meno sense to be real,

insert not to being this world by the sake of the lord.he doesn’t want us to be so sad

And while I m
pumpkining a tomato, freshy for my throat to sing
i wonder will we someday to become so strong to clear off our minds to dreams coming true?
i was glad to meet you,
and i ll always be
so
what’s the matter with the sad files,
hugging our mouth on a broken string
just for harming our fingers
with all the pain which its not on our fingers, indeed in our aura?

feel and lets act in consequence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home